Answers to frequently asked questions about the infringement of custody of children or the visiting of children, for example.B. recourse when one of the parents does not comply with his judicial obligations. No matter how offensive or confrontational your spouse is, in and out of court, you should always try to follow the high path. This means that you never approach a physical confrontation with your ex-spouse, that you never threaten your ex-spouse, and that you never express your anger against your child. All of these behaviors could lead to a rejection of your application for custody and the conditions of your access rights (i.e. supervised access) .. . . .

Abrir chat
¿Cómo puedo ayudarte?
Hola, ¡buen día!
¿Cómo puedo ayudarte?
Powered by